Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Most of this is Ridiculous to Me! (by Charlie B.):

So fist we love our Vacation Ownership’s which we have many different types. As far as DRI increasing your MFs with these fix week owners and (bankrupt) Sunterra DRI manages your property’s but your fees Mfs and assessments are inflated by YOUR HOA! Your HOA is hyperinflation good these particular MFs bc of so many defaults over a 20 year period! DRI manages you they do not own weeks or point inventory previously sold. Also, I read the comment of how do fees go up in this economy? Really, historical EVERYTHING inflates in price. Esp. Property taxes and insurance ect. Cost of living! As for all the sales people are LIARS. Let’s be honest there are some bad apples but with that being said take some personal accountability. We have all been thro the three hour paperwork sessions with these purchases. It’s clearly in black in white about your MFs increasing with the purchase and most of the time you have a Public offering. Legally, you signed numerous binding contracts agreeing to you purchase and every aspect of it so legally I don’t see how any lawyer or class action suit has ever been won by simply “I just don’t like it” or because “I changed my mind” ridiculous! Instead of the pity party do true research about what it is you own and make an educated decision on what’s best for you. FYI every timeshare company , acquisition and brand all work different once you learn how it works then you can move forward in which ever direction makes sense for you! Information and education are truly powerful people, instead of assumption without validation. Good luck to you all.