Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham's Ovation program... (by KC):

tomir wrote:
...they need to target the loyal clients that have paid them well over 300k, and just want out. This so-called ovation program is not all that great. If you owe money, you obviously have To pay it off. Doesn’t make any sense. And I love how they say the maintenance fees won’t go up. They have been skyrocketing since the late 90s. I’ve already been scammed by CASTLE LAW GROUP PC to cancel my timeshare.

Wyndham certainly doesn't care one bit about "loyal clients", nor do they care one bit how much has been spent to date by those "loyal clients". Wyndham is a big corporation. To them it's all "just business"; they focus on their own bottom line.

When you think about it, Ovation is essentially a way for Wyndham to retrieve timeshare inventory back for free; it's actually ingenious as a business plan. For Wyndham timeshare owners who just want out and discover that what they own has no real value in the resale market, I'm that sure that it's a very bitter pill to swallow to give it back for free under Ovation --- but it's certainly a lot smarter and much less costly than paying thousands of dollars to parasites like Castle Law Group to ultimately accomplish absolutely nothing.

It could certainly be argued that Wyndham should also consider loan forgiveness under Ovation, since (to the best of my knowledge, anyhow) Wyndham financing is conducted entirely "in house". Loan forgiveness is not an option if / when there is any "third party" lender involved, but my understanding is that this is not the case with "in house" Wyndham financing. Again however, Wyndham's only real concern is their own bottom line, not the situations or well being of people who previously chose to purchase their "product".