Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Wyndham's "Ovation" program... (by Lynn W.):

Hi, here's our story. My parents bought these timeshares when it was Fairfield and then they were grandfathered in when Wyndham bought them out. We've enjoyed the vacations over the past 18 years but my parents are 86 and 90, our kids are all grown and no one has time to use the points in the way they want you to use them (on their timing and whatever is available). My parents' maintenance fees are a whopping $360 a month (they are VIP owners, paid in full and never miss a payment). My two sisters and I stupidly signed on as co owners many years ago when my parents told us to sign these papers so that you can make the reservations whenever you want to use them. Again, we stupidly did, leaving the bank that day with a bad feeling. I asked my parents what are we to do when they die and we don't want it, they said well just sell it. Right!!! Lol...I had not heard of Ovation until AFTER my parents paid Reid Hein Timeshare Exit Team $5,000 to get us exited. Here we are 18 months later and my folks have paid over $5,000 more in maintenance fees waiting. I called Wyndham and got a hold of someone at this number mentioned on this forum and they saw that Reid Hein was representing us (meaning-trying to exit us) which meant a check mark was on our file. Wyndham said until we get that removed, we can't move forward to apply. So we asked Reid Hein and waiting for them to do so. What a mess but so many on a few forums who went through Reid/Hein TET (yes, the one Dave Ramsey backs) were still waiting an exit after three years. Basically, they appeal to Wyndham and wait on Wyndham. I'm praying we get my parents out and crossing my fingers we can move forward soon. '