Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Kathleen J.):

I wanted to share my experience with this program. It was unbelievably easy and fast! I contacted Wyndham on July 6, 2018 and got all the info I needed, including a pdf file detailing the "Limited Edition Program" that I would be enrolled in for 3 years, once my regular ownership was cancelled. I told them to go ahead with my exit from ownership. I received the paperwork to sign on July 20, 2018 (two weeks later) via email. I signed the paperwork and mailed it back (the paperwork they emailed me included a 2-Day UPS label to print to return the signed paperwork). The cancellation of my ownership (and liability for future maintenance fees) was processed on July 30, 2018, and I received the signed paperwork in the mail the first week in August. I was expecting this to take several months, so I was very pleasantly surprised!