Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Fibo N.):

In regard to rickb478 post I have a query for the TMC NY owners. I am not a NY-er and not aware of NY state regulations on the Unions labor.

MC Annual Budget, section1 states: "Labor. Union employee wages are in accordance with the current contract rate of the Hotel Trade Council of New York City and reflect a 2.75% annual increase for 2019".

TMC Annual Budgets had informed they raised the wages for the Union labor workers: In 2014 that comes to +4.00%, in 2015 +4.5%, in 2016 +3.5%, in 2017 +3.5%, in 2018 +3.5%, in 2018 +3,5%, in 2019 +2.75%.

So, from 2014 to 2019 the wages raised at 21.75%. Is that typical for NY state?

rickb478 wrote:
I have always thought that when staying the three or four nights of the split week that there should be limited maid service. We can make our bed, hang up towels wash dishes in the dishwasher etc. The maids only need to take out the trash and replenish the amenities. If someone would like full maid service put on a charge of say $15 a day. This would save on laundry and personnel costs since not as many maids would be needed and would generate some extra income. Also I saw once an MS 13 guy taking change out of the soda machine on the floor I was on. Were does this money go? Shouldn't it go to reduce our expenses?