Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

i'm not sure why nobody here has taken my cue to email our "owner members" and the TMC board of directors. we seem to have exhausted many, most or ALL of our options, including the now-suddenly-not-heard-from attorneys (zimmerman, et al). we are lepers awaiting a cure which still seems out of our reach. we are not helping ourselves by hopefully awaiting a lawsuit, and/or complaining about what we are trying to eliminate and improve, on this redweek.com forum. we're blowing off frustrated steam. face it.

yes, the owner board members seem to be planted figurehead entities. however since bluegreen will be our next possible nemesis. wouldn't it be worth an attempt BY ALL OF US OWNERS to write to our so-called representative board members and all other management members, seeking their representation to get relief in the matters that we are all complaining bitterly about?

my 2 emails to the TMC BOD appear on this page or shortly before this one. admittedly, i received no specific satisfaction from these emails. but, if ALL OF US emailed the BOD, perhaps someone would sit up and take notice. isn't it worth a try to do this practically effortless task? we've tried so many other strategies, and we're still NOT BACK TO SQUARE ONE..............WE ARE AT SQUARE Z E R O. our owner board members seem to sit like puppets. perhaps we can poke their consciences and force them into some kind of their own actions and reactions IN SATISFACTION OF ALL OTHER OWNERS' BEHALVES. isn't that why they're on the board...................TO REPRESENT US?

if you dump the truck and don't "keep on truckin'" then stay in the desert and await the vultures to gobble up you and your TMC OWNERSHIP.

WRITE TO THE MANHATTAN CLUB BOARD OF DIRECTORS...............TO THE OWNER MEMBERS BY NAME: PATRICIA STOLTY, ROBERT BALLOT, AND JIM DUNPHY.........INCLUDING ALL THE OTHER VOTING BOARD MEMBERS//////////////////////////////////////////////////////N O W. hopefully our collective efforts can shake them into the integrity they owe us all.