Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: King's Creek Plantation Unethical Sales Tactics (by Lance C.):

Janet N. wrote:
I am interested in a class action lawsuit as well. The Sales people come at you in groups 3 salespeople to 1 potential buyer. I was lured into a 90 minutes presentation to receive 2 free airline tickets and $100 gift card. Instead, the presentation took over 2.5 hours and I said, "No over 5 times and at the point dwindled down to 1 salesperson but he kept on trying to convince me that I need a vacation and should invest in time away from my job. I finally gave in and only visited the King's Creek Plantation once since I purchased in January 2016. What a waste of time and money. The Sales staff will not take no for an answer.

What you described is pretty typical of a sales presentation anywhere, and with any timeshare company. As much as I feel your pain and frustration, a class action lawsuit will just be a waste of time and money. The contract that you signed, like with a timeshare contract anywhere else, is carefully designed to protect the resort and timeshare company against lawsuits.

I would be very careful about these law firms that look for people in positions like yours who will prey on your emotions, make big promises, take your money, and then do little to nothing.