Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Sue O.):

Foreclosure? lol....I think Bluegreen know's they would have a hard time foreclosing on a unit that for years was PREVENTED from being sold due to NYAG case and subsequent action against TMC and current lawsuits. They are COUNTING on those members who have wanted to just get out of this for years and stopped paying maintenance - which basically holds up the unit from being profitable for them. They give you 100.00 and they sell for thousands to one of their Bluegreen members who want a lovely NYC location! They will have no problem using their upgrade/points strategy to wiesel money out of their current base for NYC. I would not ever judge anyone for simply wanting out. But whether you go for this or not , please JOIN the Zimmerman lawsuit (it is not a class action). The clear lack of ethical guidelines for this timeshare industry - specifically for us with TMC should not be tolerated. We must take a stand against this. And when he wins the member listing - it's going to be BIG! I can't wait.