Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by JH):

True - it is that easy. I have been exploring how to exit or sell SVC, etc. The brokers I have talked with have advised "walk away!" :)

I called Wyndham Ovation yesterday and here is what I learned: 1) All reservation activity either needs to be cancelled or completed. They won't even send you the paperwork until that happens. 2) If you pay the maintenance fees in advance (rather than month by month), none of that will be refunded. 3) All financials need to be current and paid up.

Other than those things, at the moment it really is that simple. Since I pay the maintenance fees annually rather than monthly, I have decided to wait until the reservation I have in April is completed - then I may start the paperwork just in case they decide to discontinue the program.

One of the brokers I spoke with posited that they have this program because SVC had just gotten "too crowded" and it was an easy way for them to get less users - so then they can sell more, haha.