Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Hope springs eternal, but reality is harsh... (by Lance C.):

janiceb273 wrote:
They told me and countless others bold face lies about our timeshares worth and marketability just to take our hard earned money. That’s the bottom line. They lied for their personal gain. And I am going to pursue this.

How did you come into contact with SMTN? Did you receive an unexpected telemarketing call from the company? Did you see a Google-type ad and then click on it? Did you do a search engine (like Google) with something like "sell timeshare" and then see SMTN appear at or near the top?

As much as I despise SMTN's MO, I have to agree with Ken. Pursuing this in a court of law would likely be a colossal waste of time and money. SMTN is not doing anything illegal. But if you feel you have been wronged, you can file a complaint for free with the Attorney-General of the state where SMTN is located (Florida, I think).

I would just be careful considering what you said in your second- and third-to-last sentences. When you post statements like this in a public forum, you're going to get inundated with offers from unscrupulous people who are seeking to take advantage of people like you. Many supposed law firms claim that they will sue the pants off people or companies with whom you have a grudge but then accomplish nothing except take your money.