Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Nathan Z.):

Chris,

You may do as you wish, including driving people away from this site in droves with your fact free cheerleading. How's that coalition thing working out for you? Now you want to start a letter writing campaign to a radio station consumer affairs site. Maybe they will take on your case after the AG has already settled. Anybody else think so?

You can continue replying while repeating entire conversations, doubling and tripling the length of this site, making it intimidating to and unusable by new visitors. I bet the MC appreciates that. Perhaps your group does have secret strategies. I could be wrong, but I doubt JMZ shares anything with you he isn't prepared to share with the general public. Some people seek justice; attorneys on contingency seek financial settlements; I don't know how to politely characterize someone whose oft repeated goal is "retribution."

Those who find my comments reasonable will continue to read them. They don't need your advice. Those who find your tiresome rants worth the time are free to read those as well. Personally, I don't read anything burdened with line after line of caps. That spares me many of your "contributions."

As far as my avoiding comments, no doubt this thread would benefit from having a moderator; but no one has chosen you. I suggest you take your own advice.