Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

ask-redweek-timeshare-sales-presentations (by Tom Martin III):

Timeshare is nothing more than a “strategy” inside your financial ownership portfolio that offset overtime leaving just an hoa and other small fees.. All we do is buy, sell, and hold products so think strategy first Vs product first over the longterm (true retirement years).. DIVIDE the amount of nights you stay with points into your HOA after you own the deed with points “free and clear”.. NO MORTGAGE BALANCE is where I experience a “reduced condo cost” offering 5 star Gold Crown quality resorts with awesome service... You should use metrics to measure your Time horizon (lifespan) and risk tolerance for room inflation and financial loss collecting receipts add up rental room receipts factor inflation over time to see facts and make real assertions about the timeshare ownership strategy for you and your family... I agree Experts say you will not get back what you originally paid for your timeshare. This is often the most difficult truth for a seller and homegrown timeshare salesman to hear. I also agree Resale timeshares often sell for only 50% of the original price - some for as little as 20-30% or less just depends on the Realestate metrics.. ****Timeshare Presentation Warning ****Don’t buy into oceanfront hype *****Timeshares do not rise in equity value nor do they rise in value like owning a Beachhouse or oceanfront condo year round!!!