Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: The Manhattan Club Lawsuit - RedWeek's Report & Most Recent Info (by Chris V.):

this redweek forum has lost its value in offering reality-based comments and helpful, constructive suggestions about our continued myriad issues and problems with TMC/BLUEGREEN.

the redweek comments and counter comments represent near-childish arguments and one-upmanship..................of which, i admit, i took part in from time to time, much to my regret.

many, i assume, believe that bluegreen will step in and alleviate some of the past unsavory eichner issues with THE MANHATTAN CLUB. that's a not-so-delightful fairy tale.

simply read the contents of the following website from consumer affairs: it's amazing how unfavorably ranked bluegreen is by so many people.

copy/paste it to your address bar: there are over 550 consumer comments about bluegreen, less than 1% favorable; this is our new management team and board of directors.....definitely frightening and bizarre and undeserved by us owners who suffered under the eichner regime.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/travel/bluegreen.html?page=2

keep in mind that bluegreen will be the primary decision-maker for THE MANHATTAN CLUB. the non-sponsor members of the board of directors will have no voice in future plans, e.g., continued raises in maintenance fees. should we continue to support that scenario? we need to face these debilitating issues head-on with counter actions that are strong, meaningful and helpful to our cause: FAIR AND REASONABLE GOVERNANCE AS PROMISED THE MOMENT WE SAT DOWN IN THE 2ND FLOOR SALESROOM.

our contracts have been violated and voided by primary non-adherance to them by eichner. these wrongs by eichner need to be righted before we proceed with a contract that is clear of irresponsibility (AND NON-ADHERANCE) by the initial offering party, IAN BRUCE EICHNER. BLUEGREEN must accept this corrected contractual agreement as the starting point of our new relationship.

please refer to this website. it will make you more aware of your current position as an owner at THE MANHATTAN CLUB and of how, currently, to expect to be treated by bluegreen as our management team.

IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO VIEW THE FOLLOWING:

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/travel/bluegreen.html?page=2