Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Cliff&Chris T.):

I've stopped paying my maintenance fees 3-4 years ago on my Penthouse Suite. I received an opportunity for the $100. buyback and jumped on it. The Manhattan Club is targeting those that haven't paid M/F for the buyback. Of course, if you are diligently paying your fees every year, you are not a problem for them and they would like for you to continue paying- especially at those astronomical rates. Even when they resell some of the buyback inventory, they may not be able to secure those types of maintenance fees to the new buyers. So, of course they are thrilled with those that continue to pay the exorbitant M/F. Why would they want to offer buybacks to them? Like they say, the proof is in the pudding. Stop paying and see if you start getting calls for a buyback. We know that they are all crooks over there. Why start thinking now, that they will be fair with you? I just cut my losses and now I have peace of mind again. That whole thing was a mess!