Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Fight back, get your money back from timeshare (by Michael T.):

Last year 2018 Lifestyle Changes holiday Resort in Santo Domingo I feel like they drugged me and hypnotize me and took my $15,000 by the way when I woke up I was in my room in the basketball game was playing and some papers with a folder was on the floor and I don't remember getting there I pick up the folder looked at it and realize shortly that they pulled a fast one on me I usually don't drink it all cuz I also on my ulcers okay I took two drinks and a beer on every question are you relaxing on vacation now the next thing I know I feel like I was saying no but I will still doing something and signing something I don't really remember what it looks like a fog of London Fog I came to oil in my room sitting in the chair the basketball game with all the folder was on the floor that's what I realize they took $15 every fuse and give it back to me within the next day and playing the 15,000 this evening give you nothing back that's the lifestyle Resort in Santo Domingo like I said I asked my money a thousand time they said no and I gave me nothing back