Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by Nina C.):

@Cal B I feel your pain. We fell for the lies as well. I just wanted to let you know that the Jason Tremblay "CEO" of SellMyTimeShareNow.com has moved on (and some time ago). What's interesting to me is that when you read his current website bio https://seychellemedia.com/about/jason-tremblay/ he mentions that he "identified a gaping unfilled need in the timeshare industry and launched SellMyTimeshareNOW.com, VacationOwnership.com and other related brands and that his accomplishments with "the company achieved over 30 million organic website visitors, $100M in annual revenue".

Organic website visitors = hits to his website NOT offers or, more importantly sales as his representatives verbally claim and lead prospective "clients" to believe. $100 in annual revenue = Income. This can be consisting to the timeshare seller. This does NOT mean sale of client timeshares, I believe it means revenue from the fees paid from hopeful time share sellers (advertisers) Clients that his representatives have successfully duped by their optimistic and false advice that they have "buyers" willing to pay the amount that the representative strongly and enthusiastically suggested that your timeshare is worth. In fact their website includes a "What is your time share worth" button and we'll see what they say now.