Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by Cal B.):

Nina C. I agree 100% with your comments on how SMTN makes their money. They make hundreds of millions, and kick back tens of millions to every timeshare company that steers sheep like us to them. I'm not surprised to hear that Jason Tremblay has moved on. However, interestingly enough, it appears that someone associated with SMTN is aware of postings to this site, because since my recent posting here, I've noticed that my SMTN listing AD#100210618 - for $15,999, has been moved into first position in my property section: "Villa Preferred Access Club Timeshares". I definitely don't expect this listing to ever sell, or even get a fake proposal. But I find it interesting that this movement occurred after my challenge comments on this site.

Lastly, that scam button they've placed on their listing site "What's your timeshare worth", makes my skin crawl because it's such an obvious steering ploy, designed to scam more money somehow.

What I like so far about this site, is it's very informative to those who can learn from our costly experiences. Thanks for your comments and information.