Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Sidney F.):

To all: My rational for refusing to transfer my delinquent ownership for $100 is the nagging idea that if TMC now suddenly is accellerating the attempt to repurchase our ownership stake in the real estate, it is because they see some real value in what many of us want to throw away for $100. I really think there is a fear that the management sees their control slipping and under pressure from the Zimmerman action. IF we regain meaningful control of this structure there is no question of its multi million dollar value. As individuals each of us made our own decision to invest in TMC and felt it was a reasonable deal. The only thing that has changed in this formula was the actions of the crooks that have milked TMC and us in numerous ways. As I see it giving your ownership away makes no sense and should any justice ultimatly prevail that $100 sale excludes you from a tremendous potential upside. I again call upon owners to hold firm, and join the Zimmerman suit as you may find yourself excluded from a potential verdict limited to class members. We have not seen any meaningful efforts from them in attempting to force our delinquent accounts to be paid, and that also seems strange. Are we really so timid to give away a valuable piece of NYC to the proven thieves who now act as our saviors. Hold firm... we may be closer to a resolution than you think.