Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Information on a deed-back acceptance (by Stephanie M.):

We negotiated a pay off amount of 5,865.00 to satisfy the loan my husband did on it. (Ugh) and we got sent to collections this year (the first year we had to pay maintenance fees, and also the year my health took a turn for the worse) so even tho I had inquired and written a request for a deed-back in June, nothing ever got done apparently and I couldn't stay of top of it as I now see you must do with this, due to multiple ER visits in August finally. So we came back to a mess of mail and my realization of what was really going on with the TS. So, short story long we negotiated a pay off to get it out of collections for $665 instead of having to pay $1422.85. We had to pay both the mortgage and get it out of collections to do the deed-back. I researched lawyers and everything, so much research about TS's til I was blue in the face. I feel as I am disabled and due to the lies we may have had a case, but due to my health, I just want this over with and to not have to mess around with lawyers.