Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Wendi G.):

Now another change. We have used The Club Select many times and this is the main reason we have kept our Diamond membership, even upgrading a couple of years ago (we bought originally Sunterra in 2000). Now The Club Select is gone and after many chats with people who don't know what they're doing and a phone call to someone who had to keep asking someone else my questions, I was finally told that now that is a part of their Combinations membership. Does anyone actually know what happened to the Club Select? This is a worthless timeshare without it. There are very few resorts with availability for summer 2020, so the choices are VERY limited without the club select. I don't want to go to Orlando and Branson every summer because those are about the only things available! Even worse, when we upgraded a couple of years ago they kept pushing the versatility with Club Select so we bought more points. Then we went to a recap dinner that next January, mainly with new 'suckers' in the room, and they kept pushing Club Select with display boards around the room. Now they've taken it away from us. How is that legal?