New Assessment

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: New Assessment (by Robert G.):

mary1340 wrote:
vlahos wrote:
vlahos wrote:
annec92 wrote:
I agree that a class action suit would be in order. I don't even know when the owners' meetings are, I have never been notified. Further, I sent a letter to IHR three weeks ago and have had no response.
a class action suit would be in order.

that you all do not understand is that your unite are now in a prime area. up scale area that will be in big demand. donald tramp is beaach walk and has put millions &million of dollars into this area.

please look, and do not give away your timeshare. with all the bulding that was going on in the area, no one wanted to rent are unites.. how in a prime location, in the center of all the action are unites will be in big demand. i will go in june and when i retired i would love to stay longer. i know it is hard, but there will be a big demaond for your unites TO BUY OR/ FOR RENT. NEED MORE INFO JUST EMAIL. WEB PAGE:

Visit www.waikikibeachwalk.com to receive more information about the project.

WAIKIKI BEACH WALK

also, if you need to rent out your timeshare, i know that there is going to be a wedding and there are families that are looking for unites for the forth of july week. post them and the family will rent. good luck to all owners like me!
Hello owners........The Imperial is in sad shape. Read your newsletter booklet. I don't care how much money Trump is putting in the area or the other developers.....it will cost millions to renovate the Imperial at our expense. There are no guarantees. These clowns playing with our money have no clue. This assessment is $800... how much for a total renovation? I can't afford this nor do I want to spend it on a one week vacation. I can rent a week through red week cheaper than I'm paying to own the week. Actually, I can stay at a five star resort for what I'm paying in assessments. Logic would dictate that everyone is going to sell and this place is going down. Find a lawyer who'll do this on a contingency and I'm in on a class action suit. I sense a little bit of Fraud and Misrepresention not to mention misappropriation of funds.