Loved my stay

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Loved my stay (by Geraldine K.):

i myself think it is far from the strip if i were to buy in vegas it would be on the strip because we spent most of our time driving to the strip except for when we drove to the grand canyon. if you stay on the strip you can rent a car for the day to do things. i myself don't like spending time in traffic anytime we wanted to go to a show back in the car to go get the tickets then back in the car to go to the show plus i like eating at PF Changs which is at planet hollywood so back in the car to eat. depending on where you live and how many times you go to vegas is it worth it? i own a time share in florida belong to II went to vegas on an exchange and stayed at the club de soleil it was nice but i would rather stay on the strip. i own a 2 bedroom lock off unit in florida it has 2 living rooms 2 full kitchens i have it ever other year i bought it about 8 years ago and i either exchange it or use it.