Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Skunks of varying stripes... (by Patrick D.):

i am the former owner of Timeshares United Inc. I sold the company in feb. 2007. The reason was a vey messy divorce. It still operates under the same dba but has a new parent company(TSU Travel Inc). TSU website domain was unfortunately acquired by a squatter and TSU is seeking legal action against them. TSU does have a guarantee to bring 3 legimate offers to their clients now within 12 months or there is a 100% money back return. TSU believes why pay for a service if that service doesn't work and sell/rent your timeshare. This is why TSU doesn't bring on every property that comes past the table.

To answer chrish work worked for me back in 2005 when i started this company work for me for a period of a month or so. He was then let go by the company.

I took every precaution when I started the company to help the owners the best way I knew how. I still am with the company as an advisor and consultant.

If anyone doesn't feel comfortable doing business with TSU, then don't. TSU does not push anyone into our services, many companies in the industry do, including the resorts themselves.

Since I have been in this industry I have seen a lot, good and bad. Almost every company charges an upfront fee or some sort, including Redweek. Either a membership fee, listing fee, ad fee, and so on.

I agree with a lot that is said in these forums, including Redweek. But not every company is a scam or fraud but a lot are.