Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Interval International / (by Kathleen C.):

Hi, To put a request in with II you do not need to deposit your resort to search on the website or phone or set up a pending for a place. You do have to be a member in good standing for the time you are looking for. If you have set up a search by there computer for anywhere and you get a match than your resort is immediatly deposited and than you get your confirmation. To start you have to pay the exchange fees to II but if you pull the resort back out before a match is made you receive a full refund. I'm not sure how new this program is but I've used it twice now in the past year and love it since I can still decide to rent my unit at it's home resort if I get tired of waiting to get a match.

johnh274 wrote:
It's DEAD wrong about II when it comes to look for exchange before DEPOSIT. A deposit HAS TO BE MADE prior look-up being done by II. II 's possibly changed their policy. It just happened to me at the time I searched for timeshare in Aruba.