Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Ka'anapali Beach Owners Check Here (by Kristen K.):

BEWARE: buried in your Club dues are two new charges. We have the regular club dues plus a new points fee and they included travel insurance that you have to opt out of. Shame on me for not reading the invoice in detail (five clicks into the site = intent to bury information) so I paid it. Later I wondered why the 40% increase and discovered the breakdown. I requested a reimbursement for the travel insurance since it never occurred to me that options would be automatic and not an "opt out" and I asked for an explanation of the points fee since it was nowhere in the FAQ. As yet I have not heard back on either question. I told them that any significant fee increase should have been spelled out in the cover email - nothing.

Next the request for Board nominations came out but they failed to complete the part of the email that says where to send your nomination. I emailed again and have as yet heard nothing back.

I love my resort but Diamond? Anything BUT relaxation simplified.