Board of Directors

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Board of Directors (by Robert H.):

As I mentioned in my earlier post about an hour ago, I am in Poipu and appreciate that someone took the time and effort to distribute the flyers.

I just received a phone call from "The Regional Director of Security" for Diamond asking if I had done the distribution. Apparently we have their attention and they are not happy about it. He pointed out that mine was the only name in the flyer that is also currently on property. I simply told him that I support he effort, but had not participated in the distribution.

He pointed out that distribution of flyers is in violation of some CCR rule on the property. I guess that I wouldn't want every pizza joint in town to be doing it.

I am making an effort to meet people face-to=face at the pool and other meeting points. It is amazing how many people are weeks owners and have never bothered to vote in the elections.

We really need to get the "silent majority" speaking. I would sure help to have a master list.