Board of Directors

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Board of Directors (by Robert M.):

For Point at Poipu, it reads the same as you indicate at KBC. Our Special Power of Attorney states under Aticle 19. Other Rights "Poipu also has the right to use the 53rd week (if and when this occurs) and to appoint one director to the Board as long as Poipu continues to own and Ownership Interest in the Program." My argument is that the voting system as administered by DRI has been rigged, since they began putting their own candidates (employees and family members) on the election ballots. The voting system is meaningless for all the other owners, like you and I. It should be obvious to any reasonable person that DRI is not following the intent of the original document as written. My objection is that once DRI has a seat on the Board, they have no right to place more candidates on the ballot who are representing the interests of DRI in conflict with the interests of all other owners. It doesn't mattter whether or not their new candidates (employees) are voted into office. DRi's actions are to me is a very serious and blatant violation of the intent of the agreement I signed.