Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone? (by Tonya W.):

Hi Kevin Frey- In response to your above post, you were not baited and switched in any way. We book many, many summer units in Myrtle Beach and inadvertently one of our reservations was accidentally canceled. We are human and with 40 bookings + per week once in a while it does happen. I was up front with you and told you that you were the very last booking we took for that resort for that week. I was not going to bump other families who were traveling together and had made their reservations many more months in advance than you as it wasn't fair. Had you booked before them your reservation would have certainly been honored. We did offer you alternate accommodations all of which you declined. We promptly refunded you when you were not interested in any of our other properties that we had to offer . I am sorry you were disappointed but with computers and so many bookings sometimes things happen that we certainly don't expect nor want to happen and I am sorry you were affected. As I said, I had to be fair because I could not move other families who booked months before you.