Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone? (by Trix P.):

Lorileel - I emailed you a couple of days ago. Please check your inbox.

Here's what I'm thinking about today. The creditors are made up of both vacationers who booked through her and those who provided her with units to rent, correct? It doesn't seem, given the number of vacationers who have come forward, that there was a lack of travelers booking holidays. So lots of money coming in. It also sounds like there are a number of providers who did not receive payment. That leaves me to wonder what happened to the money. I think she was running her business out of her home so her overhead costs were probably minimal. She may have even been able to write off some of her home expenses, such as insurance and utilities, if she had a designated space in her home for an office.

When someone files Chapter 7, do they have to include their financial statements for the past several years? And if yes, can the public access these records? Anyone familiar with such things? I would like to see where the money went.