Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by KC):

peggyr130 wrote:
I am considering Southwest Deed and Trust to get me out Anyone else used them ?

NO ONE can somehow magically "get you out". Period, amen. This includes "Southwest Deed & Title (whoever / wherever they might be).

You can contact your resort HOA and request a "deedback". This is only an option if there is no unpaid loan balance and no unpaid maintenance fees. Even if fully paid up and fully paid off, not all resorts accept deedbacks.

You can attempt to give the timeshare away for free (again, only an option if there is no unpaid loan --- no one wants anything to do with your debt). See TUG, RedWeek for advertising options.

You can do absolutely nothing, stop paying your fees and just wait for the (inevitable) foreclosure to occur. There could be negative credit report consequences if there is an unpaid loan balance on which you default.

Please note that NONE of the above referenced options include ever paying a single penny to any "upfront fee" so-called "exit" operation. In the end, there are simply no magic beans and no "secret escape passages".