Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Roxanne L.):

Thank you for your honesty! I wish more people were like you! A few years back my husband insisted that we buy a Fairfield Resorts timeshare with the option of also using RCI resorts around the world. The first three years were great. We made reservations with no problems. However, then they sold to Wyndham and now I cannot make any type of reservation using my points. I have three years saved up and I am going to lose one week on December 31. I have called to see where in the world I can go and there are "no availabilities for up to two years." This means I will lose more points next December. We paid $15,000 and now we cannot go anywhere on our timeshare.

My father told me about his friend who had an RCI timeshare that he stopped making the $80 monthly maintenance fees on because he had a stroke and he was financially strapped with medical bills. RCI didn't care about his health, and they calously came after him legally for the money and ruined his credit. Once you buy one of these rip off scams, you cannot undo it. They are a blood sucking leach. The government which is making millions in taxes on this will not do anything about consumer fraud. I think the CEOs of both corporations should be hunted down and castrated because little snakes come from big snakes. Where is the Godfather when you really need him???