Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Robert S.):

this is in reply to susanb who indicates all of these success stories are a "acam" Unitl this year, I would have believe the same that after 5 years of attempting to seel my 3 timeshare units n branson, I learned how the "scammers' work and it is too bad that I cannot publish the method for cancelling your time share title, etc. I had westgae and french quarter both listed on red week. I had one inquiry about 4 months ago on westgate like where it was located. after my reply, that was the last of the inquiry, 2 months later, I had another inquiry and after the inquiry advised me that her daughter worked for an insurance company,(i am in the insurance business), I realized this was a legimate client and this was the one that Westgate attempted to purchae back, however, it took my effort for me to change their mind on that offer. the 2nd inquiry was on french quarter that I had listed for a sale price of $6. I had to advise that person that the french quarter was in bandruptcy and could not be transferred at this time according to Tissa Williams of Southwind Inc. hilton head,, Sc. also, on the french quarter, there is not use writing the missouri attorney general since I was advise by others that He closed the book on this case. Why is it these attorney know tha the timeshares are still making fraudlent sales in their state and refuse to do anything to stop it. that is all.