Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Chris V.):

simones43 wrote:
Has anyone heard of Omni Ellis? They are another firm who says they will get me out of my timeshare contract .

pure B***S***; it's usually .....................pay upfront, then they disappear and/or the timeshare owner waits for 2-3 years for even a phone call.

get you out of your timeshare? perhaps. PAY TO GET OUT AND BE RELEASED OF ALL TIMESHARE OBLIGATIONS...........DEFINITELY, pay big time.

the question now is..................does the timeshare property disappear into thin air..................where does it go after the former owners are now relieved of their obligations, eg, maintenance, assessments, et al? SOMEONE has to assume ownership and/or responsibility of this property. and rest assured that whoever gets the ownership reward is some kind of wealthy, happy person, at the expense of the honest and original purchaser of the timeshare. he/she gets NOTHING, NOT EVEN HIS/HER ORIGINAL INVESTMENT, AS PREVIOUSLY NOTED, HE/SHE ACTUALLY P A I D TO GET RID OF THE PROPERTY..........................SAD TO SAY THE LEAST. WHEN WILL THESE LECHEROUS VULTURES BE VAPORIZED?

chris