Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Something specific.... (by KC):

williams1146 wrote:
Do you have something specific about Castle?

I realize that this question is not directed to me, since I have not mentioned Castle in this particular thread. I will nonetheless note that in 35 years of association with timeshares, I have personally NEVER ONCE seen or read or heard of even ONE verifiable claim or report of a "successful" experience with Castle Law Group, but that is admittedly just my own personal, anecdotal observation. You seek "something specific", so I offer the following:

Castle Law Group is currently being sued in Federal court in Florida by TWO different entities for fraudulent practices; perhaps that fact qualifies as "something specific".

Separate and apart from the above fact, Castle's principal (Judson Phillips) is currently the "recipient" of formal complaints filed with Tennessee's legal / bar review Board (whose precise organizational title escapes me at the moment) by Castle's OWN CLIENTS. That too certainly seems to be both worthy of note and "something specific" --- at least in my book.