Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Patrick W.):

I was contacted by a guy named justin monroe not the writer he identified himself as the CEO of a company alliance broker from Minnesota he offer me to buy the right of use for my timeshare with Grand Luxxe for $92,000.00 USD. I played along just to see how far he will go, according to him his company (no he was the owner not the CEO) he told me no upfront fees or cost that his company will pay for the maintenance fees because Johnson & Johnson hired him to organize a golf tournament and that he was working directly with Vidanta. (I called vidanta and they don’t now the guy or the event). the funny part is that he mention that he will go to the bank to liquidate stocks from his company to pay me the $92,000 and less than 30 minutes he called me back to let me know the money was ready to be send, I guess the T+3 rules of the SEC doesn’t apply for this guy i mean really less than 30 minutes to trade stocks when the actual process is 3 days am sure he doesn’t even know this. And guess what happened when i told him i don’t want to continue he said no problem I will pay for the calculation fee for you. Here is the info of this scammer not so smart he was arrogant all the time, he even sent me a license number that it shows another guy as CEO and the only register agent also. https://mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/Search file number 1927122-2