Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Marcus A.):

You are right. Judson Phillips of Nashville, Tennessee is a timeshare scammer. His business Castle Law Group is only the beginning of his scam. He owns multiple businesses and they are all connected in some way. Castle Law Group and Resort Relief are both intertwined with each other and Judson has a big part of that. The Tea Party is funded and operated by scam dollars from Castle. To make matters worse I have been doing research and he has started another timeshare scam business called Tristar Comsumer Law. The business has been reported to be in Memphis, Tennessee but it is actually in the same building as Castle Law Group.

georgea278 wrote:
This sounds alot like Castle Law in Nashville, supposedly run by "TEA Party" lawyer named Judson Phillips. They take money from us older timeshare owners and never do anything. Never return calls or emails. Months go by without hearing anything. They dont seem to care much about the client after they get your money.