Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam (by Edmona L.):

re: Gary Manning-while reading your postings on this site, I found it ironic that anyone would want to register your name, or even that it has any value to anyone other than Gary Manning. How does anyone like myself really know if you did not register your name yourself under someone else's identity, as you know is really easy to do? Its not like the name Gary Manning is a newsworthy name or you are a well known personality. If this was really done to you, then why have you not trademarked your name (like other individuals and celebrities do), and take your domain name back? Instead you state that you don't care that someone registering your name, yet you complain about it and do nothing about it. What I really want to know is what is the problem you have with CHL Marketing and its owners? You come across as being very bitter and vindictive person who had a bad personal experience. Were you a client or were you a business partner??? Which is it? I'm asking because I've done business with timeshares MLS and have rented timeshares for getaways, and my sister has purchased 2 timeshares through their company for less than she would have bought them resort direct. So please clarify, because your problem seems to be personal attacks against individuals of the company, (like slander) and not against the company's business practices. But if the company is doing bad business with clients, I'd like to know.