Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: New to redweek and selling timeshare on here? (by KC):

brendar298 wrote:
...will Redweek through the Full-Service Timeshare Resale be able to provide the seller with all the costs associated with one's timeshare resale?

Fwiw, there is a different forum here entitled "Ask RedWeek". I think your specific inquiry would be more likely to be seen and responded to in a timely manner if posted over in that forum instead. RedWeek representatives are surely the best sources to answer questions regarding details of their "full service".

That being said, if Palmera (formerly Coral) is imposing a larcenous $1500 transfer fee, I'd frankly be inclined to think that you might be looking at "giving away" rather than "selling" a Palmera timeshare --- but I hope that I am completely mistaken. Aside from transfer fees, specific to individual resorts and chains, you can take it to the bank that the OTHER closing costs will be in the range of $200-$400, no matter WHO you utilize for closing services.

Btw, I could be mistaken, but my recollection is that SC is one of the very few states that actually requires licensed attorney involvement in timeshare transfers. Good luck.