Sunterra timeshares

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Sunterra timeshares (by MaryLou E.):

mike1536 wrote:
mike1536 wrote:
amyr8 wrote:
We purchased a week from a private party at Sunterra The Ridge at Sedona Golf Resort. It is a beautiful resort and we enjoy going there but wanted a change so tried to deposit our week with Interval International since we have a gold membership with other timeshare we own. We were told that II could not accept the deposit directly from us because we owned a "week" and did not participate in the point system. original owner bought it. We have no intention of paying more money to use a week we already paid for and don't un.
========= I'm an II member and an RCI points memeber, I don't feel either system is any more "complicated" than booking exchanges through the "Sunterra" system. The only feature I do not like (and do not use) is RCI's deposit first system. Last year I went to a Sunterra presentation and their point system peaked my interest, but I wasn't about to spend over $14000 and several hundred dollars/year maintenance fees for the number of points that were being alloted. Have a great weekend
+++++++++++++++++

==========