Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Not buying any Global Resort Management smoke and mirrors... (by KC):

timeshareo3 wrote:
Hi JayJay.....Your issue with 'paying up front fee' - just leads me to wonder why you have a beef with it.. when I moved to the area, I had to obtain car insurance.. I actually had to PAY upfront before I was given a policy.
I'm not jayjay, nor do I wish to defend or speak for jayjay. However, your insurance example is lame and irrelevant, since you immediately GET something (an insured vehicle) right away when you pay "upfront" for policy coverage. You get NOTHING when you pay an upfront fee to a timeshare reseller --- just some empty promises and false claims.

I appeal once again to anyone and everyone reading here to find and study everything you can about Global Resort Management (including three pages of posts in this very thread in this very forum). Read up about any and all other "upfront fee" resale entities as well, since they all operate basically the same way. Then DECIDE FOR YOURSELF whose input is actually credible vs. who is just "blowing smoke" when they lamely endorse these assorted, parasitic "upfront fee" entities.

Personally, I have NO affiliation of any kind with any timeshare site or any other entity, commercial or otherwise. I have NEVER had any such affiliation at any time either. That much very clearly stated for the record, I AM a timeshare owner, user and a close observer of the industry --- for nearly 30 years now. I have NEVER ONCE during those 30 years witnessed a documented, proven instance of ANY upfront fee company EVER actually successfully selling someone's timeshare. NEVER. Do you find the word NEVER in any way ambiguous or unclear?

Ignore any and all bogus "money back guarantees" (which will never actually be honored). Don't give ANY of your hard earned money to ANY of these "upfront fee" parasites in the first place. Simple!

Remember, there are no victims in these matters --- only volunteers. DON'T VOLUNTEER!