Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Global Resort Management! (by R P.):

timeshareo3 wrote:
HI JayJay, thank you for writing.. I am not actually employed.. I am a stay at home mother of two children. I am very sorry you are extremely upset with Global Resorts Management and couldnt help but wonder if they did something bad to you. If so, I would think you'd need to make a phone call to them personally rather than bashing them online. Your issue with 'paying up front fee' - just leads me to wonder why you have a beef with it.. when I moved to the area, I had to obtain car insurance.. I actually had to PAY upfront before I was given a policy. Most people dont work for free.. the point with this company is that they guarantee to help sell and/or rent your timeshare.. that's pretty much it in a nutshell.. and no, you dont have to know me personaly, but you're assuming that I am working for the company and I'm not. We all know what the word assume means.. and if you dont, let me spell it out for you.. Assume makes an ass out of you an me... and we both know we're not asses, right? I'm very sorry that you've had some tainted experiences with companies offering to sell or rent timeshares that you personally own or dont own.. You are correct, there ARE companies out there that are scams.. but those companies are not Global Resorts Management and cannot hold a candle to them or their guarantee. Have a great day and cheer up.. it's not all bad! lol.

It's ALL UPFRONT FEE resale scammers that I have a problem with, not just GRN .... you say you don't work for them but you surely defend them .... your husband must work for GRN and he's evidently not getting any suckers to believe his spiel THANKS TO INTERNET FORUMS SUCH AS REDWEEK and others.

I bought and eventually sold 9 timeshares a few years ago .... in no way would I have considered paying an upfront fee resale company several hundred to over a thousand dollars TO DO SOMETHING I COULD EASILY DO MYSELF .... I listed on internet ad sites such as Redweek and others with a complete description of what I owned including pictures and I sold every one of them MYSELF.