Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Janet C.):

Yes I know a lot about Profeco. I e mailed them the information about Bel Aire and they e mailed me the instructions to follow to procede with the complaint. I followed the instructions and I mailed them all the paper work they requested. I am sure you can do this via e mail but I wanted to certify the mail and have lots of copies of everything. I have also spoken to them on the phone. They go ahead and schedule these hearings. Belaire's legal rep. appeared for the first few hearings and the last two he didn't show up. They fined BelAire for not appearing at the last one. It is just a waiting game. I asked them if they could move up the time between hearings as it takes about two months inbetween. They said they were so bogged down with complaints that it was taking that long to reschedule. I am not optimistic at this point even after they confirmed I was getting my money back. We reached the point of giving Profeco our banking infomation ( which is secure I might add with them,) and were real close to ending this till they started not showing up for these hearings. We are waiting till Jan. now for our next hearing. Profeco is very helpfull but don't know how much or how far they can go.