Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Lois J.):

I am writing in response to Renate6. We also purchased at Belaire because we believed what the developer told us. He found out that what owners hate the worst is the maintenance fees that go up and up. He promised no fees and a buy back program, which as far as I can find out, never was inacted. We love vacationing in Mexico. We have met several persons who love to go from timeshare to timeshare just to collect the gifts. Not a good way I enjoy a vacation. We did get stuck in one recently and when we did not buy the sales person told us that we were in the computer and that we could not attend one next year. All I said was "Yeah". Most sales persons are Americans, Brits and from Canada, not Mexicans. Most of them do not even listen what your response and they are busy thinking of another way to sell. We just received another newsletter with the same lies and a few new ones added. Nothing new.