Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Jim C.):

I am one of the original developers/investors of building the Belaire, not a timeshare owner. I can tell you for a fact that Antonio and his crew are incredible sociopaths. Let's just say that life is definitely stranger than fiction in their world. Think Sopranos on steroids!! I won't get into details but let your imagination run wicked and the add 110%. I wish you all the best but it won't be easy. There are reasons he gets away with it. The government is in his back pocket. And the $750,000 watch is most likely a fake. All of them were years ago but he has made many millions in that time so who knows. Good luck to all. Oh, and doubt Tony ever had any intentions of actually building the place, it's just a front for generating cash. There was actually never any plumbing in the model units. Good luck to all of you. It is incredible that something like this can actually happen in this day but it is a testament to the criminal genius and resources of Antonio.