Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Cesar R.):

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I totally understand you may have lost faith in people, nonetheless I will give you some information so you know we (at the firm) are serious in this matter.

1. I work at the law firm Rincon Abogados, you can learn more about us in our website www.rinconabogados.com

2. Rincon Abogados created an association whose only job is representing people in Class Actions, such association's name is DEFENSA COLECTIVA A.C.

3. PROFECO (the government's official consumer agency) has DEFENSA COLECTIVA's lawsuit vs. timeshares in Belaire/Hotel U registered in their official website: http://acolectivas.profeco.gob.mx/entramite.php you can see that our class action is number 6 on the list.

4. The court's official website has our suit registered, you can consult everything that has happened since the start of the suit until now: http://sise.cjf.gob.mx/SiseInternet/Reportes/VerCaptura.aspx?TipoAsunto=4&Expediente=320%2F2013&Buscar=Buscar&Circuito=3&CircuitoName=Tercer+Circuito&Organismo=692&OrgName=Juzgado+Primero+de+Distrito+en+Materia+Civil+en+el+Estado+de+Jalisco&TipoOrganismo=2&Accion=1

5. DEFENSA COLECTIVA has various class actions filed in court as of now, but the Belaire/Hotel U one is the most advanced one.

Mr. Cruz is a very trustworthy man, as I said before, we are still in contact with him regarding this matter. Whichever document he receives from you is sent to us.

Copela may be in jail, this, however, does not affect our civil case.

Tank you for your time Cesar Rincon

PS. Please contact me at cesar.rincon@rinconabogados.com

suckedi wrote:
With all due respect, Mr. Rincon, many of us have been led down this trail before and unfortunately are afraid of being misled by another "legal counsel" telling us they are here to help us. We have been given differing pieces of advise. How do we, as lay people verify you and your firm in this matter? What is your contact, website etc. information?

As for Mr. Cruz, I'm surprised he hasn't landed in the water because he keeps jumping ships. Finally, what is the present status with "Copela" and his unrelated US matters and how will that effect anything resolving this matter? Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.