Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Paulette B.):

Excuse me, but I have been trying to "do something" about this scam since 2011. I have also praised the lawyers for helping us out. Yes, I am angry and frustrated ... more so by the fact I cannot vist the city where I have 2 other timeshares that are going to the most appreciative bidder not the best offer! Only now I find out that I need to have documents validated/certified. You may not have been one of the many who was WORKING in, 90% INVESTED in the 2008 US fallout of the home lending and ownership industry. Add a few other tragedies to that, it is outside my ability to afford airfare to PV. Helping out by offering upfront assistance to get this documentation ready for "adherence to the class action" and put a lien on any distribution I may get would be a far cry from simply disqualifying a person who put up $32,000 for nothing! I NEVER HEARD nor READ of the required certification and TRANSLATION of purchase documents until it was stated just days ago. If anyone has seen this, please show me what I have missed and apologies to all who have had to listen to my cries for help. I've surrendered a long time ago but it's only now that giving up seems to be the lone option.

suckedi wrote:
I must agree with Rodrigo on this.

This was a scam not initiated by Mexicans, condoned perhaps by some of its citizens but this was run by an American family of thieves and their associates. That may hurt some egos but it is the truth. They're Americans. They did it here and they have done it in Florida - do you spit venom at Florida and the US? That is the kind of people they are. We all know that now. The "legitimate investors" Rodrigo is speaking of is the "Copela" clan, not we who got deceived.

We are not part of the group yet but when we get to NV we will probably join. We have nothing to lose, certainly not money, at this point. So, if you are angry get angry but do something - change only comes from people standing up to change the wrongs, even in Mexico.

Rodrigo has given the contact information I requested- do something or do nothing but doing nothing gets you nothing. That is, as he said - your choice. If you don't join, there's more for those of us who join if it becomes a reality.

Mexico and the PV, NV and such is still a beautiful place to live or visit.

Remember fraud occurs everywhere, no where more than n the US, and many times they get away with it in the US as well.