Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Carolyn T.):

kime155 wrote:
Please include me in this class action lawsuit. I earned it by what I bought at Belaire. Kim Erickson

carolynt40 wrote:
Who sent this message?

Monday, January 12, 2015

Final hearing takes place, evidence period concluded, closing statements to be presented by parties.

On January 5, 2015, the final hearing in the class action (Accion Colectiva 320/2013-VII), took place without the appearance of the defendant. In regards to the testimony and confessional evidence that were presented by the plaintiffs and that were to be discharged by the defendant; due to the fact that the defendants did not appear, the judge determined their lack of interest and in consequence, ruled to consider them confessed to the matters set forth in the confessional questionnaire. The final hearing has concluded the evidence period. The parties are therefore summoned to deliver their closing arguments and statements within a period of 10 business days.

It is past the 10 business days for delivery of "closing arguments and Statements." So what has happened??????