Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Final hearing. (by Frank R.):

renat6 wrote:
Well guess what everyone, This will NEVER be over. I was one of the fortunate ones that master card paid me back my money because my contract said first year of use 2010. When the Beliare wasn't built there was no way for me to use my timeshare so they gave me my money back. I paid down payment and 17 payments out of 60. They refunded me everything. Well guess what, now, 4 years later, Private Residence Club has issued collection action on me since I signed up for their club and stopped paying. They first started saying I owe the whole amount to them less my deposit. So $26000 they first said I still owe. They said I stopped paying in Nov 2011. I actually stopped June 2009. I asked them for a record and balance of everything I paid with the dates I paid them. They sent me a list of payments, which were not what I paid, or the dates, but now my balance is only $8000. They also have copies that they sent me of my contract some of which I never even received. Obviously our names and information have been sold to someone. I'm glad I changed my credit card info but they have photocopies of our drivers licences. SCARY! They are scaring people hoping to get more out of us. I wish I knew how to track these crooks down. I asked for my payment info because I knew only the original private residence company would have my actual payments and would know that I got all my money back. These crooks are just trying to get some more money. People are nasty. I feel for all of you who didn't get your money back and lost your timeshares, my heart aches for you. Rena

yeah your one of the lucky ones if you so called it