Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Frank R.):

rodrigoc5 wrote:
The victimizers here are John Aurelio Cuda, AKA Tony Copela, AKA Anthony Copela; a U.S. Citizen, currently serving time at FCI Lompoc, a Low Security Federal Correctional Institution in California. Jonathan James Tomasello, is also a U.S. Citizen, who signed most of your timeshare contracts as "Director" of the development. You met the sales team yourself, so you probably know where many of them were from. People from all nationalities do good and bad things that is Just human nature. In this particular case, those are the facts. Your anger is understandable, however misplaced, and I hope that your venting out makes you feel better after all you have been through and the money you lost.

My best wishes to you and all, and I hope for the best outcome in this class action for all who choose join.

and everybody is all ready out of jail so you dont have to worry about all the lies and all the fake alw suites still trying to scam all the amircans the best job in mexico is a wana be attorney that speaks alittle english to scam all the lost timeshare members out of more money and they use other people data base and cleints to make moeny like the people from the clase act suite stole all the database from the old resort and are contacting everyone to join that is a scam writen all over it.. all the jail bird s are set free look at the news and stop blogging a bunch of BS