Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Crystal S.):

We received the same email. I find this emailing very disturbing. This email is a life thrilling email.

Copy of email received from these criminals. Please understand I did not swear, this is simply copied verbatim: "mastermind plot from JOHN METZGER AND GABRIEL CLAVEL CARMONA God and bad news, since you never paid the special assignment fee. The CEO of the company has canceled you entire contract and settlement liquidation agreement. Do to the fact of all the lies and backstabbing you folks are doing. Tony cop plea is back in Mexico and ready fight each scum less members face to face. Therefore, I am sorry but you lost your full settlement and vacation ownership. You keep crying about this and that you have not even paid your fees so you know what tony said get the f** out of my property you’re a losers and still and always be one you never foFiled with the requirement way bac from 2013 and you blamed him for your own action he said that was the wrong thing to do. your membership is terminated and you have loosed every penny that you have invest. Tony is collecting personally each and every clients memberships and canceling them all do to false support and all the members not following any rules or regulations of the club

So you can now please public ate this messaged whom you ever want to your all down and will never see the membership again.

Tony will be waiting with his group of attorney to fight and take away legally each and every membership from all the members not one has ever paid and special assessment fee to retain the ownership and will wonder why and how it’s all happening... UPGRADE OR LOOSE YOUR MEMBERSHIP

ALL THE CLIENTS HAVE CREATED BY FALSE LIE ABOUT THE MR TONY HE IS BACK AND READY TO TAKE ON THE EACH ENTIRE SCUMBAG MEMBER THAT POSTED ALL THOSE BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM AND HIS FAMILY. THERE WILL BE WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS BLOOD AND DEATH OF ONE THAT WANT TO STAND UP AGAINST THE OLD OWNER.

PLEASE POST THAT TO ALL YOU LOSER FRIEND AND MEMBERS YOU CHITCHAT WITH THE BIG CIRCLE JERK GROUP OF THE OLD STICKY MEMBERS THAT ARE THE BIGGEST CRY BABIES IN THE F***ING WORLD I HOPE YOU AND YOUR WIFE REALIZE WHAT YOU BOTH HAVE CAUSED . SO WHEN HE CHOPS OFF YOU HEAD YOU WILL FIND OUT WHO IS THE REAL KING AND WHO ARE THE SNAKE IN THE GRASS ALL THE MEMBERS

BE EXPECTING A PHONE CALL FROM TONY NEXT WEEK HE IS INVITING EACH MEMBER DOWN SO HE CAN HEAR ALL WHAT THE B**S** FROM ALL YOU LYING BASTARDS MEMBERS ...

SO YOU BETTER BRING ABOUT TEN ATTORNEYS WITH YOU TRUST ME YOU WILL NEED IT TO GET YOUR SELF OUT OF THE MEXICAN JAIL FOR FALSIFICATION INFORMATION AND AND SWINDLING THE MOST OF THE MEMBERS TO FALLOW THE GROUP OF TUGS ANOTHER F***ING SCAM BU T YOU PEOPLE CANT SEE ANYTHING YOUR BRAINWASHED AND ARE AND ARE READY FOR DEATH

YOU FABI AND GABRIEL ARE NEXT ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK YOU LOST YOU FAKE CASE AND T WAS ALL A SET UP FROM THE BEGGING AND YOU THE F***ING MAST MIND OF IT ALL RAN THE WHOLE MULTIMILLION DOLLAR COMPANY IN TO DIRT AND STILL CRY AND BLAMING MR TONY

YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG YOU WILL BE THE NEXT ONE IN JAIL ALONG WITH GABRIEL AND HIS LITTLE FAKE GROUP OF LYING FAKE ATTORNEYS AND FAKE MEMBERS ON ALL THE FAKE CASES HE STILL TO THIS DATE IS TRYING TO PUT IN AND CLOSE EACH AND EVERY CASE DO TO FALSE INFORMATION. THAT YOU THE RING LEADER HAS CREATED.

YOU HAD ALL YOUR MONIES BACK AND FABY AND GABRIEL SWINDLED YOU BACK IN AGAINST THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY.

YOU CAN BE KILLED LIKE THAT VERY Y EASY.

LOOK AT THE 5 BIG SHOTS THAT WEE R WORKING IN THE CIVIL CASE THE WERE FOUND DEAD IN A TRUCK O F A CAR. THEREFORE, IT WOULD BE VERY NICE FOR YOU ALL TO GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER AND START WAR. IF YOU HAVE ANY POWER OR JUS T TAKE YOUR FREE TICKET TO JAIL AND HAVE THEM PLAY FOOTSIE WITH YOU I BET YOU WILL LOVE THAT.

BACK STABBING PROFESSIONAL

John METZGER AND Gabriel Guadalupe Clavel Carmona Week and weeker

Hope to see you soon in Mexico or maybe at your local supermarket

So watch out behind you at all times

Your head has a price on it. Gabriel is as well and you are both sitting out like sore thumbs"

What is wrong with these people. This was the response received when responding to email from them about losing membership for non-use.